Bella Notte Linens
Many in stock
Bella Notte Linens
Capri Bolster by Bella Notte Linens
Available while supplies last or through March 31st
The Capri, made of cotton and trimmed in linen, has the feel of times past but with a twist of new. The attention to every detail of this piece makes it truly special. The casualness of the Capri design lends itself to a bed that you can just fall into and snooze.
- Measures 9-iches thick by 39-inches long.
- Insert included
- 70% Cotton 30% Linen
What is a bolster and how do you use it on the bed? Bolsters are fun and add an extra dimension to a bedding design that square and rectangle shape pillows just can not do on their own.
Bolsters can come in many lengths and thicknesses, choose yours based on what you like to do in your bed. Bella Notte's favorite bolster size is 39-inches long and 9-inches in thickness. This size is great a prop for your shams by placing it behind the layout, enhancing the depth of the pillow layout. Place the bolster in front of the a set of shams to accentuate the piece itself. Bolsters are ideal for those who love to lounge, watch a movie or read a good book in bed. They can also be used to improve your body's position when sleeping, anywhere you need extra support.
- Twin bed size equals one bolster, pair with a standard sham for the perfect dorm room study place! The width of a twin bed is 39-inches and the bolster measures 39-inches.
- Full bed size just one bolster here, but you can place it behind the shams or in front. Mix it up!The width of a full-size bed is 54-inches, there is room for a few more pillows. Two euro shams would look awesome!
- Queen bed size also just use one bolster, placement in front of the shams is the best look for this size bed.The width of a queen bed is 60-inches, with this balance there is ample room for additional pillows
- King bed size, now this is a super fun idea! Get two deluxe shams and two bolsters, creating an interesting layered effect. If the deluxe shams are a bit too tall for your headboard, bring it down with two king shams. Create a bit of rhythm and do three euros and place the two bolsters in front. Have fun! King bed width is 76-inches, the bolsters will touch creating a rounded layer that you can use either in front of or behind the shams.
- Cal-King bed size this one is close but shy of a few inches to look right. Stick with one bolster either in front of or behind your shams. Add lots of pillows for layers of color and texture, be creative! Cal-King measurements are 72-inches wide and 84-inches long.
We love to answer bedding design questions and solve fun challenges when it comes to your perfect bedding layout. Feel free to chat us or email us today with all your questions!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.